UNISON North West Region
Keeping our Schools Safe
Assistance with Risk Assessments
Tuesday 26th January from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm or
Saturday 30th January from 10:30 am to 11:30 am
The North West Schools Forum have organised, in conjunction with the Hazards Movement, an update on Schools Safety. This important update will deal with a number of issues regarding Covid-19 in education settings, including:
- How is the virus spread and how can the infection risks be controlled?
- What do we know about ventilation?
- What do safety reps need to know and what can they do to ensure their management are controlling the risks?
- Is it safe for schools to conduct testing?
- How will the virus change things?
- How will long-Covid impact on schools?
- How can we get the message across to our members and others?
- Why do we need more safety reps?
It is open to all School Support Staff, with an opportunity to put a question to the panel on this subject. We will also give you an update on UNISON’s current advice over Schools.
Please make every effort to join one of the meetings by going to https://www.facebook.com/unisonnorthwest and encourage your colleagues to do the same.