UNISON Knowledge is our member-only hub for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments.
- Issues at work e.g. Appraisal, Discipline, Grievance
- Employment rights e.g. Flexible working, Sick leave
- Discrimination e.g. Gender discrimination, Bullying and Harassment
- Health & Safety e.g. Working conditions, Occupational health
- Pay e.g. Equal pay, Maternity Pay, Grading claim
- Pensions e.g. Local government pension scheme, Retirement
Register for My Unison to gain access to UNISON Knowledge.